Hero Hex Core
Priority Hex Core
Alternative Hex Core
Katarina is back and more powerful than before when in version 14.2 her skill damage has been increased from: 140/210/315 => 150/225/340, 2 box attack range helps Katarina keep a safe position. in row 2 and use your knife throwing move to deal AOE damage. With a price that is so cheap, only 2 gold, Katarina is a commodity that is being hunted by many players. Let's learn with tftplus how to build this squad right here
- Because it's a reroll card, there's a special formula for spamming rather than having to be situational and flexible. So it is possible to stabilize the form from 3 dots and push the blood of other houses in the lobby
- Easy deployment level
- The squad doesn't need to spend a lot of money to build, but Katarina's dame is extremely magical
- The biggest limitation is that you must be able to draw the passionate superstar Katariina
- If the roll doesn't get 3 stars, it's very easy to cook.
- At the beginning of the match, if you have many pieces of gloves or sticks, you can aim to play this lesson plan because those are necessary items for Katarina. Otherwise, one of my brothers has a pandora box to draw beautiful things. The second case is that you receive Katarina early in the first monster turns
- Deft forms at the beginning of the game come in many forms. If you have a two-star champion, put it in the deft and activate the system around it. Especially don't be too picky about superstars. Below is a line up at level 4 for your reference, including: Evelynn, Kennen, Lillia and Katarina. The superstar you should have is Kennen or LLillia, a die-hard fan to activate milestone 3 and have 1 more item as an advantage. Katarina and Evelynn will stimulate the heat stem system. Helps both deal additional damage, plus 1% per second. When the Frenzy champion is defeated, they will jump into the nearest enemy, dealing 300 magic damage and stunning enemies within 1 cell for 1.5 seconds. . A type of suicide sacrifice that is quite annoying when it has both damage and control.
You will level up to 6 in round 3.2 and complete the lineup here, then roll for superstar Katarina and raise the assassin to 3 stars. Line up includes: Evelynn, Kennen, Lillia, Katarina, Neeko and Yone. If you don't have the crazy superstar Katarina, replace Yone with Gnar to stimulate Hard 4Fan.
If you still have physical damage equipment left over, you can give Yone extra damage and roll him up to 3. It doesn't matter if Yone doesn't turn 3. Later in the day, we changed that item to Zed.
After rolling Katarina 3, you can level up and add expensive crazy champions like Zed and Qiyana.
- Super Hero Bag will bring 2 small cloners to help you get to 3-star Katarina more easily
- Duy Tam Luan not only has a hand of justice, a restraining item for Katarina, but also adds additional damage. Had to call it out of sauce
- Pandora's box for you to draw things for Katarina.
- Other fighting cores: Poison Doctor II, Healing Bridge II, Gem Stone II