Hero Hex Core
Priority Hex Core
Alternative Hex Core
Bilgewater is a new clan in season 9.5. In just the first few days of landing, this clan has made waves on all fronts because of the damage caused by grenades. That's why I had to immediately eat the patch to reduce my strength. However, this is still a playable lineup if the card calls for it
First is the advantage, this is an easy-to-play squad that is easy to win if you have the Bilgewater shovel, once you have the cards, the ability to get to the top is almost certain.
The damage is extremely terrible, the mechanism of accumulating and discharging once with artillery shells is extremely formidable, at the end of the game. It's not too strange for it to cause more than 10k damage in 1 round.
If you don't get 3 stars or 7 Bilgewater, the cooking rate is quite high.
Second, it depends a lot on equipment, needing legends to compensate.
The last drawback, because this is a card that only plays with an overwhelming amount of damage, you are extremely afraid of being controlled first. Just a few short seconds is enough to lose tons of damage from artillery shells - leading to loss. .
First of all, this is a squad that requires a lot of equipment, so Ezreal gives players good Flex
Twisted fate is for those who love the perfection of equipment
URF, core 1 giving seals and core 2 giving items are the two perfect things this team needs, the order of core production is also very suitable for the process of improving the team's strength. The seals that you want to draw the most will be in order of priority: Bilgewater, warrior and strategist. Although other combat legends can still be used, they will be very difficult to play and not very effective.
Bilgewater has a lot of cheap generals. If you come out at the beginning of the game, you can just deft using the Bilgewater form with illoai, Graves, TF plus 1 tank to stabilize, leveling up will kill multi-spell mage if you put items on TF first, or go without. French/sniper if stuffing Graves.
This form has very strong deft and is extremely cheap, making it easier to get eco to 7. When you reach level 7 before other houses, you will roll hard to earn the proposed bilgewater form 5. At this time, the most important thing is to have 2 stars and enough items, at least for Nautilus to balance the damage. with other houses.
If you don't have Bilgewater form at the beginning of the game, you can still use Graves to illegally clamp Ixtal. This is also a strong and cheap form. Millio and Qiyana can hold items very well. If you have fire, wind or lightning ixtal, then This part of your deft will pass smoothly. Just maintain your progress to level 7,
At this point, it will be divided into 2 cases. If you press Bilgewater or Gangplank, click on level 7 and Rush level 8 to have a complete form, then go to 9 and get 5 gold to finish the job. If you don't have a seal or Gangplank, slowroll Nautilus and 3-star Missfortune will be the best choice. In case you get captured too much or roll super black, Missfortune or Nilah's items can still be used on other 4-gold staples like Silco, Fiora, Mordekaiser.
The top priority is the Bilgewater badge and crown to reach level 7 early and crush opponents.
Upgrading the surging humiliation for this clan is also very good, but you should only choose it when you are in core 1. At 2 or 3, the fighting will take place very quickly at this level, there won't be many cannons at once. Shoot it out and accumulate numbers.
Once you have focused on building your team and equipping yourself with 1 or 2 upgrades, the remaining option must always be 1 strong combat upgrade, guys. Typical examples are: Recovering, adding fatigue, understanding opponents, pathogens, fighting together and other types of super technology. In which, praying for recovery and fighting unanimously is the most reasonable so that the top ranks can buy time for a long time.
These portals are suitable for this lesson plan:
- Finn's Market: Every match, Bilgewater Finn's Shop will randomly appear twice and provide Complete, Artifact, Support and Light items. You will get to choose one for free!
-Slum Town: Starting from round 2, the Lucky Shop will appear randomly once per round. This store will contain champions suitable for your squad.
- Killing Harbor Bridge: Get a number of free shop refreshes equal to the current number of rounds + 1 at the start of each round! They will only be valid during the round in which you receive them.
- Holy Light Shield House: Receive 1 Demacia Crown in round 2-1. If a champion wearing this item dies, you immediately lose the fight.
- Ehrenmount: Receive 3 component equipment packages at the start of the match
- Home: In rounds 4-5, receive a consumable Masterpiece Upgrade to upgrade an installed item to a Light item.
- Ornn's Forge: Randomly in rounds 2-5 or 3-5, receive 1 Artifact Equipment Pack.
- Treasure Book of Heavenly Fate: Receive 1 Book of Knowledge in rounds 3-5. Use it on a champion to open an armory containing all seals matching that champion's clan.
- Willow Forest: A spot on the queue will turn into a forest. Champions standing here will contribute their clans/attributes (except unique clans/attributes) as if they were in battle.
- Dream Lake: At the start of each round, receive 1 champion that matches your squad.
- Shurima Market: Each champion in the market round will carry 2 equipment components instead of 1.
- Mobile Desert: At the beginning of each round, the champions in the 3 rightmost boxes of the queue will be converted into random champions with the same price.
- Targon Upper World: When Health drops to 40, receive blessings from the Targon gods.
- Mountain Peak: Starting from round 3, receive 1 Small Champion Duplicator at the start of each round. Starting from round 5, get 1 Champion Duplicator instead.
- Yuumi's "Fun" Area: When you buy XP, get 2 more XP.
- Crab Swamp: PvE monsters will be replaced by Scuttler Crabs, giving additional rewards when destroyed.