Hero Hex Core
Priority Hex Core
Alternative Hex Core
To prepare for future wars, the ancient Shuriman people built the Sun Disc to create the first Ascended Bodies. These noble beings were worshiped as gods, and the empire they created would last for millennia. Emperor Azir and his people have a certain position in the meta as his own strength is superior to the rest, now all he needs to do is find mercenaries capable of guarding them to cover it. .
Continuously buffed in recent versions:
- Shurima -Increase Ascension effect: 0/20/50/90% -> 0/30/60/111%
- Master + Even card: 250/400/575/850 -> 250/400/600/200
+ AP: 15/25/35/55 -> 15/25/40/60
- Azir's attack speed is buffed: 0.75 -> 0.8
Because of such omnipotent power, it comes with subjective factors originating from the player.
- Like in a lobby, everyone wants to get to the top, so they will choose strong cards to play, which leads to duplicate cards, the player who rolls more black is the cook.
- The level of implementation of this lesson is also relatively difficult, you will need to maintain health and do the economy well to have enough health to level up the general roll. Second is to be calm enough and have a cool head in case of a losing streak.
- The best legend for you to play this card will be URF, you will have the opportunity to receive Shurima Seal or Strategist Seal
- If you are a true fan of Azir the strategist, you definitely cannot ignore Vladimir to get the combo Blood Transfusion II and Ascension
- Shurima is now very easy to attack because it is no longer 3,5,7,9 but 2,4,6,9, so at the beginning of the game you can use Renekton and Cassiopeia, plus Samira and Irelia to trigger 2 more challenges.
- Tank items can be given to Irelia or Renekton whichever gets 2 stars first, similarly attack items will be Cassiopeia or Samira.
- When you get Naafirii, you should remove Irelia and add Swain to activate Noxus and your defense will be strong.
- The strategist has a new champion that costs only 3 gold, Miss Fortune, who will be a powerful puzzle piece in the middle of the game.
- Depending on economic status or amount of health, the turn roll will range from 3.5 to 4.2. If your health is too low, you should roll at 7 to get back, not stubbornly attack to 8.
- Fighting cores such as: Blood Transfusion II, Ascension, Gem Stone II, Wand, Far Away Friends II, Healing Bridge II, Potionist II.
- Upgrades to help maintain early game health: All Stars, Buried Treasure II, Mythical Forge.
- Upgrades to level up quickly: Study Patiently, Experience Promotion.
- Upgrades to raise the Tactician or Shurima milestone
- The next legend to choose is Ornn. The forge has many items suitable for this team. Like Jarvan IV, he can wield the Mirror of Deception. Nasus holds the Divine Strike Hammer, Super Spiritual Armor, Tam Luyen Sword or Death Dance. Azir will have delicious items like the Skull Amulet, the Marksman's Aim and especially the Zhonya Bipolar - helping him stay safe, and can produce extremely satisfying highlights.
- Caitlyn or Ezeal are also not bad choices if you want to play safely, focusing on the top 4. With Caitlyn, we will have 2-star generals at the beginning of the game thanks to all the stars, from there, it will be easier to defend health. Ezeal does not give champions but equipment, the superior amount of items from buried treasure, if thoroughly and properly optimized, promises to be a pretty long winstreak. If you keep your health well at the beginning of the game, leveling up will be easier. At that time, you just need to roll the necessary champion to complete the lesson, but pay attention to the 2nd and 3rd cores, you must choose 1 core to fight.
These portals are suitable for this lesson plan:
- Finn's Market: Every match, Bilgewater Finn's Shop will randomly appear twice and provide Complete, Artifact, Support and Light items. You will get to choose one for free!
-Slum Town: Starting from round 2, the Lucky Shop will appear randomly once per round. This store will contain champions suitable for your squad.
- Killing Harbor Bridge: Get a number of free shop refreshes equal to the current number of rounds + 1 at the start of each round! They will only be valid during the round in which you receive them.
- Holy Light Shield House: Receive 1 Demacia Crown in round 2-1. If a champion wearing this item dies, you immediately lose the fight.
- Ehrenmount: Receive 3 component equipment packages at the start of the match
- Home: In rounds 4-5, receive a consumable Masterpiece Upgrade to upgrade an installed item to a Light item.
- Ornn's Forge: Randomly in rounds 2-5 or 3-5, receive 1 Artifact Equipment Pack.
- Treasure Book of Heavenly Fate: Receive 1 Book of Knowledge in rounds 3-5. Use it on a champion to open an armory containing all seals matching that champion's clan.
- Willow Forest: A spot on the queue will turn into a forest. Champions standing here will contribute their clans/attributes (except unique clans/attributes) as if they were in battle.
- Dream Lake: At the start of each round, receive 1 champion that matches your squad.
- Shurima Market: Each champion in the market round will carry 2 equipment components instead of 1.
- Mobile Desert: At the beginning of each round, the champions in the 3 rightmost boxes of the queue will be converted into random champions with the same price.
- Targon Upper World: When Health drops to 40, receive blessings from the Targon gods.
- Mountain Peak: Starting from round 3, receive 1 Small Champion Duplicator at the start of each round. Starting from round 5, get 1 Champion Duplicator instead.
- Yuumi's "Fun" Area: When you buy XP, get 2 more XP.
- Crab Swamp: PvE monsters will be replaced by Scuttler Crabs, giving additional rewards when destroyed.