Hero Hex Core
Priority Hex Core
Alternative Hex Core
Recently, on the Chinese server, the main Ashe 6 Ionia carry game with 3-star Jhin and Xayah secondary damage has emerged, reaching extremely high odds of reaching the top and reaching tier s on many review sites. So let's find out how to deploy this squad.
_It's a strange reroll card that rarely gets contested and has a high roll rate of Ashe and Jhin
_The mid game is extremely strong thanks to form 6 Ionia and the 3-star Ashe and Jhin duo
_Can flex to Xayah with Nilah
_Without Ashe 3 or without the Ionia seal, it's difficult to get to the top
_Counted by Vo Phap
_String for a thin tank if you can't get to 3-star Sett or 2-star Shen
_ You should play when you have a lot of Ashe or have the Ionia seal
_ Early game: Use form 3 Ionia (Irelia Sett Jhin) to clamp Ashe to def health or you can lose through the first monster camp to roll 3 star Jhin then eco again money to 6 looking for 3 star Ashe and 3 star Sett. Prioritize the losing style because this squad needs a lot of swords for Ashe Jhin and Xayah. In addition, the next priority is the blue bow because Ashe's wide area attack helps this squad to eliminate armor on a large area.
_ Mid game: In case the roll does not produce Ashe or Sett, we can consider rotating the cards to play Xayah and Nilah, pressing Ionia for Nilah. After having the necessary generals, we start eco money to 7 8 to have the full form of 4 Conquest and 6 Ionia, paying attention to stacking Ashe to be able to reduce the armor of as many enemies as possible. Pick up more tank items for Sett and Shen to increase the team's resistance so that carries can deal more damage.
_ At the end of the game: Add multi-purpose 5-cost generals like Heimerdinger, K'Sante (fortitude with Shen), replace Ahri with Karma, add Ryze Taric for Courageous Witch or you can play 9 Ionia in case of many seals Ionia
Prioritize using Urf to draw the Ionia seal or holding Leesin to reroll, or you can hold Ez to have more items for carry
Upgrades for the Seal of Ionia or Seal of Conquest, in addition, you can use reroll cores to quickly get the full 3-star form of the squad
These portals are suitable for this lesson plan:
- Finn's Market: Every match, Bilgewater Finn's Shop will randomly appear twice and provide Complete, Artifact, Support and Light items. You will get to choose one for free!
-Slum Town: Starting from round 2, the Lucky Shop will appear randomly once per round. This store will contain champions suitable for your squad.
- Killing Harbor Bridge: Get a number of free shop refreshes equal to the current number of rounds + 1 at the start of each round! They will only be valid during the round in which you receive them.
- Holy Light Shield House: Receive 1 Demacia Crown in round 2-1. If a champion wearing this item dies, you immediately lose the fight.
- Ehrenmount: Receive 3 component equipment packages at the start of the match
- Home: In rounds 4-5, receive a consumable Masterpiece Upgrade to upgrade an installed item to a Light item.
- Ornn's Forge: Randomly in rounds 2-5 or 3-5, receive 1 Artifact Equipment Pack.
- Treasure Book of Heavenly Fate: Receive 1 Book of Knowledge in rounds 3-5. Use it on a champion to open an armory containing all seals matching that champion's clan.
- Willow Forest: A spot on the queue will turn into a forest. Champions standing here will contribute their clans/attributes (except unique clans/attributes) as if they were in battle.
- Dream Lake: At the start of each round, receive 1 champion that matches your squad.
- Shurima Market: Each champion in the market round will carry 2 equipment components instead of 1.
- Mobile Desert: At the beginning of each round, the champions in the 3 rightmost boxes of the queue will be converted into random champions with the same price.
- Targon Upper World: When Health drops to 40, receive blessings from the Targon gods.