Hero Hex Core
Priority Hex Core
Alternative Hex Core
The meta at the beginning of season 9.5 shows that braves are not really having a foothold, the reason is that they have been nerfed miserably and their tanks are no longer as strong as before. Instead, another force took the throne, the gladiator when the amount of extra health at milestones 4 and 6 increased significantly from: 40/70% -> 45/80%. Furthermore, the two cheap members of the gladiators, Renekton and Chogath, are currently defending too well. Since then, gladiator-related formations have sprung up like mushrooms and Aphe the gladiator is one of them.
But why is Aphe strong in this meta?
The main reason is that cards with the ability to counter snipers are all nefted. If they are illegal, Qiyana will be touched, so snipers in general and Aphe in particular will have space to shoot without worrying about being hooked. Bilgewater used to deal damage so quickly that Aphe didn't have time to accumulate AD, but now he also goes to the chicken coop. Thanks to that, the two moon warriors returned with the giants.
Easy to play, not too complicated to build, just need to deft a little skillfully at the beginning of the game.
Aphelios is not a very hot champion so he won't have much competition when rolling.
Strong defense with 4 fighters, full damage from 4 snipers, especially with GangPlank, the boat in the distance also has the opportunity to help teammates receive the effect of being free from control.
Tanks are equal to fighters, so of course they will be afraid of opponents who can counter them by destroying giants
Need nice clothes for Aphelios.
If you want to win easily, trust me, choose Mr. On. If core 1 is gold, then the mythical forge is a good choice, bringing in much more valuable items than normal items. I will introduce items suitable for this squad as follows. If it's a pirate cannon, you can install it on Samira or Jhin at the beginning of the game. Not only has the ability to kill enemies, has good defense, but also has a golden hacking rate. In late GangPlank, if you pawn this item, you will only have 1 ship, the enemy team will be defeated. Dance of Death is okay, also for GangPlank but will put the captain in the 2nd row. Attacking magic hammer is for Renekton or Irelia at the beginning of the game, combined with beast statue and pendant of atonement, you will see. The surprising strength of this combo. At the end of the game, switch to Sejuani. There is one more tank item that Sejuani can use, which is psychic armor, because it restores a percentage of health, but for 4 fighters, the amount of health is too much. My main carry is Aphelios, so the best way to carry it is with a sniper scope or a three-armed sword, which isn't too bad.
Following Ornn is Ez. Instead of choosing Ornn items, we take regular items from the buried treasure core and then optimize, play winstreak, push lobby blood and focus top 4. In cores 2 and 3, you need to add more cores. fight.
You can also use URF to get appropriate seals in the squad such as: gladiator seal, at this point you can remove the gladiators and add valuable 5-gold champions, typically Heimerdinger to Take advantage of delicious upgrades from gun turrets to destroy enemy tanks faster. Could also be sniper seal, Targon seal or Freljord seal.
And last on the list, it is impossible to ignore the king of all legends-Poro. It will give you more cores instead of having to fix pre-determined cores, thereby giving you more opportunities to receive more good fighting cores. If you are a flex player, pick it up now
There will be two early game cases with this card.
The first case is that you will mutate when you get the Piltover card frame early. At this time, it is not important to keep the blood in the 2-dot line, but most of all it is to keep your chain to both lose 5 to do business and raise little Long's dog well. The best scenario is that you will wait for Long to have 20 numbers and then explode, so you will usually upgrade to 7 and roll at 3.5 or 3.6 to explode. Then take another monster turn and by 4.1, the card frame is stable. The framework in chess 7 helps you explode as follows: Graves, Vi, Jinx, Ekko, Jayce, Aphelios and Sejuani.
In case of fighting to maintain health as usual, you can use Ixtal to go with the lawless and then add a sniper to also deft very well. Specifically, they include the following generals: Milio, Graves, Qiyana, Jinx and Ekko. Arrange valuable items for Graves to hold. When you level up, add Katar and click 4 to make it illegal. The bleeding damage of 4 lawless will help you survive the early and mid game extremely easily. Another form is that you combine two cheap fighters, Renekton and Chogath, together, then add cassiopeia and Milio to get Shurima and the summoner effect. Installing a crazy sword for Milio has super good health deft, you tank. will be assigned to Chogath or Renekton, whichever gets 2 stars first
Suitable fighting cores: duel sniper, speedy bow, powerful blade, recovery bridge, poisoner, martyr's gift, pathogen, red buff, sublimation, united fight, inlay Gemstone, if you have a house to play with, knowing your opponents will give you a much greater advantage
Upgrades you should choose early in the game to help keep your blood flowing: mythical forge, buried treasure, all-stars.
Silver level upgrades but very delicious: giantization, pandora queue, free healthy children.
Upgrades increase sniper milestones such as sniper hearts
These portals are suitable for this lesson plan:
- Finn's Market: Every match, Bilgewater Finn's Shop will randomly appear twice and provide Complete, Artifact, Support and Light items. You will get to choose one for free!
-Slum Town: Starting from round 2, the Lucky Shop will appear randomly once per round. This store will contain champions suitable for your squad.
- Killing Harbor Bridge: Get a number of free shop refreshes equal to the current number of rounds + 1 at the start of each round! They will only be valid during the round in which you receive them.
- Holy Light Shield House: Receive 1 Demacia Crown in round 2-1. If a champion wearing this item dies, you immediately lose the fight.
- Ehrenmount: Receive 3 component equipment packages at the start of the match
- Home: In rounds 4-5, receive a consumable Masterpiece Upgrade to upgrade an installed item to a Light item.
- Ornn's Forge: Randomly in rounds 2-5 or 3-5, receive 1 Artifact Equipment Pack.
- Treasure Book of Heavenly Fate: Receive 1 Book of Knowledge in rounds 3-5. Use it on a champion to open an armory containing all seals matching that champion's clan.
- Willow Forest: A spot on the queue will turn into a forest. Champions standing here will contribute their clans/attributes (except unique clans/attributes) as if they were in battle.
- Dream Lake: At the start of each round, receive 1 champion that matches your squad.
- Shurima Market: Each champion in the market round will carry 2 equipment components instead of 1.
- Mobile Desert: At the beginning of each round, the champions in the 3 rightmost boxes of the queue will be converted into random champions with the same price.
- Targon Upper World: When Health drops to 40, receive blessings from the Targon gods.
- Mountain Peak: Starting from round 3, receive 1 Small Champion Duplicator at the start of each round. Starting from round 5, get 1 Champion Duplicator instead.
- Yuumi's "Fun" Area: When you buy XP, get 2 more XP.
- Crab Swamp: PvE monsters will be replaced by Scuttler Crabs, giving additional rewards when destroyed.